Thursday, March 20, 2008

Friends are the best!

Well, I have to publicly thank some people who helped me through a rough couple of days. Things have been really stressful at work (audits) and I was in crisis mode at the office yesterday and thank goodness for friends. I vented to Misty and Kim a ton yesterday and they helped me get regrounded and get good perspective. Likewise, I was able to help another friend by doing the same thing for her today. You know, I've always been a pretty private person in terms of sharing my inner self. In the past few years, I've been able to put myself out there some more and feel more comfortable with being vulnerable around others (thanks to my wonderful girlfriends). It started by sharing with some amazing girlfriends who have supported me through some tough times and continue to love me despite my failings and are always there for me (you know who you are)...and little by little...I have learned the value of close, wonderful friends...Now I need to work on letting them know how much I appreciate them. I love you girls!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Thanks, V! You know I'm always here for you...just like you've always been there for me!!! You're the best. Love ya!

Rachelle said...

I am soo eternally grateful (sincerely!) for you and L. and D.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!