Thursday, May 29, 2008

Too cool for school

Well, I feel totally cool tonight. I officially have a personal assistant now. I mean, a personal travel assistant. Let me begin with the awesome present my dad gave me. A Garmin- a totally cool GPS for the car - that has bluetooth (raising the roof). Why? That's what I get for getting lost a few times and having to call my dad to bail me out on mapquest while I called from the car. Dad, once again, thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, and to raise the geek bar even higher? You can download geocaches unto it. Yeah, I'm in heaven, thank you.

Now, on to the next cool thing about tonight. (Drumroll please) I hooked up Vonage. All by myself. Am I awesome? Am I cool or what? Now, I will reduce my phone bill by about 50% if all goes according to plan. 50%. And that's being conservative.

I rock. And I will bask in that feeling all night tonight. Maybe some more tomorrow.

Next step, Tivo?

I am way too cool for school.

3 comments:

Misty said...

When are we going caching again? Now that you have the latest and greatest equipment, we need to go. You definitely rock, and I swear you'll love Tivo!

Virginia said...

Let's go really soon! You're busier than me! Let me know when.

Denise said...

I hooked up my Vonage recently too. I was proud as well.