Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rejected.

So, I'll admit it. I lurk. Through the stroke of luck, or genius, several months ago i found several blogs of people I know through other people, etc. And I check on them regularly. There are a few blogs that I quite like reading...but then one fine day, I clicked on one I hadn't checked on for awhile only to find


the door locked




no trespassing.



They're soooooo exclusive. Who do they think they are?! Special?! Too good for us? Private club for members only?

I hate it when people do that. (but not when they've always done that, just the ones who suddenly do that. So that doesn't count you Rachelle or you Heidi, just others)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks for going easy on us "blog snobs". Yes I'm exclusive, mostly because Wiley worries about the pervs/freaks out there. He's had some wacky clients, I don't think they are smart enough to look us up on a blog, but you never know...

I had a cousin's wife suddenly switch her blog to private, I think it was because she was pregnant and didn't want people to see her usual stick-thin self "all fat" (her words not mine). She's one of those 20-something perfect Mormon Mommies (gag).
Love ya, Heidi

Denise said...

It doesn't bug me too much because I think people have decent reasons. My friend switched hers during the time she was divorcing and sending her husband to jail. I figure that's a pretty good reason. I have to admit that I am careful not to put a picture with my kid standing in front of their school or things like that. You never know. (Esp. with my huband sending people to jail.) You should just e-mail and I'm sure they would send you an invite. You don't seem too scary.

Virginia said...

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to write a funny blog about it 'cause I had nothing else to write about.