Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Heart is Full


This will be a conference weekend to remember for me. The Lord is putting a temple in Philadelphia! I cannot imagine what the response must have been in those Stake Centers all over Pennsylania, South Jersey, and Delaware. I started balling like a baby! And I can't stop crying. All I can say is the Lord answers our prayers and his timing is perfect. It is interesting to me that in the past few weeks I have felt a strong longing to reconnect with old friends from my stake and my heart feels full as this news brings us overwhelming joy and strengthens our bonds. I look forward to taking a trip back there and attending the temple...I hope to see some of you there as well. I am also so happy for the temple being built in Cordoba. That is were my family is from, that is where I lived at one point, although I was little. Happy Day!

5 comments:

Denise said...

That's exciting. This has been a pretty sad conference so far for us as we usually watched it at my parents house with my sisters and their families. Now, we don't even get it on tv. We will have to rectify that.

Kaimuki Ward Young Women said...

I was so happy too! They have been praying for a temple there for many years! I am also excited for the Kansas City temple, even though I will have moved by the time it is built.

Misty said...

So exciting!!! I would go to Philly or Cordoba. I also wouldn't mind going to Rome. Let's go!

Virginia said...

Yes, lets!

Heidi said...

The second President Monson said it I was crying too! The boys were like, "What the heck?". Once again I had to remind them, sometimes Mom cries when she is really happy. I don't think my parents will ever move now, gosh darn it.