Sunday, April 13, 2008

I love to kill...

wasps, that is. Wasps are my enemy. Every spring, I declare war on the wasps trying to build in the crevices around my house. I gear up with, at least 5 cans of wasp killer (you know, the kind that sprays like 20 ft.) Then I become obsessed. I start shooting those things left and right. When I kill them, I often leave the dead ones out so the living ones will see them and get scared. (By now, you should be whistling that song to yourself from The Good, Bad, and The Ugly. You know, that song that goes on whenever there's about to be a shootout) I picture the wasps looking at the dead carcasses of the other ones, then telling each other, "I don't think we should build around here- there's trouble in these here parts". And when I kill them, I don't feel bad at all. When I say I hate wasps, I mean it. I think that's why I haven't been able to watch Bee Movie (yeah, I know, it's bees, but I don't like that part of the family either). I was looking at pictures of wasps on wikipedia, trying to get some information that might give me an edge against my enemies, and my hair was standing on end, I had to shudder several times. I had to stand by someone wearing yellow and black today. I refused to turn my back to them.


Looky. If that's not evil, I don't know what is.

1 comment:

Misty said...

That picture was definitely creepy. Thanks for the nightmares! :)